Friday 20 December 2013

Benefit Haulage!

Recently I posted on this blog about a recent love affair that developed between me and a very famous primer from Benefit, The Porefessional... I had a sample size that I squeezed every last drop out of and decided when it was all gone that I was going to take the plunge and purchase the full size!
I was in Dublin recently with a couple of friends, so while doing a spot of shopping we ventured into Brown Thomas, as we all wanted to pick up a few bits and soak up the Christmas atmosphere..
So this is what I bought!!



So like I said I had intended on picking up The Porefessional anyway, but then the guy working at the counter showed me this little box set, and it seemed way better value so I snapped it up! For 55 euro I got a full size of The Porefessional, a full size of They're Real Mascara, a mini Coralista lip gloss, and a mini Sun Beam highlighter, (which I have tried and love by the by)... Considering the primer is 34 euro alone this is a great way of trying additional products without having to fork out!


One of my friends with me was also raving about the Coralista blush from Benefit, so I was going to try it, as I had been contemplating trying one of the blushes as they are so well known and raved about. However after a scathing look from the Benefit man and a 'You're far to pale for that colour love', I opted for this one that he picked up and tried on me instead. The one he chose was Dandelion, and to be fair he made the right choice, as its a perfect light mauve/pink colour that looks really pretty on the skin. This also cost 34 euro, so I have to admit I did feel slightly guilty walking out of Brown Thomas.. But oh well, its Christmas after all!
So far I am really liking the products I've tried from Benefit, so I won't say no to trying a few more!
Thanks for reading,
Alisha 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment