Friday 9 May 2014

Physicians Formula Wishlist

If you've been living under a rock you'll have missed the news that another American drugstore brand Physician's Formula will be sitting pretty in pharmacies across the country from June 1st! I was personally delighted to hear this as I haven't tried anything from the brand, and when I had the opportunity to pick up some bits I didn't take it, silly me!

Today I thought I'd take the opportunity to show you all what I'll be hotfooting it to the stands for when we can get our hands on the brand!



1: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow And Liner Collection: Seriously long winded name there, and it seems to be the same with most of the products. I have a ridiculous amount of nude eye shadow palettes, but I really wouldn't mind adding this to my collection. I was under the illusion there was a liner with this, but it seems to be that if you use it wet it transforms the shadow's into liner. Interesting! There was a few colour options available in this, but everyone loves a good nude palette I think!

2: Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Curl and Care Mascara: I admit I just want this for the seriously cute packaging! However PF also say this conditions and nourishes lashes, which I've never heard of from a mascara before!

3: Happy Booster Glow And Mood Boosting Blush: PF totally have me hooked with the presentation of all they products.. I mean, how could anyone leave this blush with those cute little hearts behind? The really interesting thing with this is that there is an ingredient in this blush called 'euphoryl' which is a natural plant extract which apparently have been shown to actually promote a happy feeling in the person wearing it by mimicking the effects of endorphins. Interesting eh??

4: Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush: I'm a sucker for blush, but I'm really a sucker for natural looking blush that just make you're skin look more awake rather than anything too bright, and this looks just perfect.

5: Oh So Sexy Eye Shadow Quad: I have to confess... I'm not really a master of eye shadow. I mean most of the time I literally just throw one wash all over and I'm good to go. However on nights out I'm trying a bit better to add in the crease colour and blend and all that stuff, so this looks like it would be the perfect start to a natural looking smokey eye for day time. And look at those little embellishments in the product!

6: PH Matchmaker PH Powered Lip Gloss: This lip gloss is a genius idea. It contains ingredients which adjust to your own individual PH level, and therefore creates your own individual lip colour! Amazing! And the little light in the top is perfect for topping up your lipgloss in the back of a taxi! :)

So my lovelies, they are the bits I personally can't wait to get my hands on. What about you? Anything catching your eyes?

Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of the Nude glow blusher. Its sounds great and what lovely packaging too!

    www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit Louise I'm a sucker for the packaging! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - This is great news! The happy Booster Glow And Mood Boosting Blush is something that has appealed to me for a long time but I've never been able to get my hands on it!

    It seems like a lot of American / International brands are launching over here atm and it's super exciting!

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    P.S. I've got a few beauty giveaways up on my blog atm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I'm the same Hanna, although silly me was in America not so long ago and didn't pick up any!! Oh well! :) Ooh, Iove a new blog to read, and a giveway, so I shall head over and have a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip gloss sounds really interesting !!!
    I've just come across your blog - it's lovely :) Hope you'll follow back.
    All the best,
    Nadia x.

    www.travelhelphopelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Nadia it looks so handy! :) Perfect for nights out.. I will follow back no problem, always love finding new blogs to read! :)

    ReplyDelete