Monday 14 October 2013

Cloud 10 Beauty Purchases

So for any of you that aren't aware, Cloud10Beauty is an online beauty store, which sells some amazing products by some brands that would otherwise be really difficult to get here in the emerald isle. I decided I'd treat myself to some bits that I'd been eyeing up before, after reaching 1000 page views on this blog, so thanks to all you lovely people who have read it! :) Any who, I thought I'd show you what bits I picked up, so perhaps if your interested you may decided to do the same.



What I purchased was the much raved about Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which I can't wait to try after having heard its something similar to the infamous 'Beauty Blender', an EOS lip balm, (how cute are they??) a Sleek single blush, and also a blush trio. 
Another thing I love about Cloud10Beauty is that you always get some free samples with your order, so I picked  a sample of the well known 'Tough Stuff' scrub from Cocoa Brown, and a  sample of Ren's Hydra-Calm-Global Protection Day Cream. 
The sponge isn't anything bar what you see here, so I didn't take an individual picture of that... But I did take some of the blushes, so lets get lookin!! 

This is one of Sleek's newest releases. As part of their 'vintage romance' collection they released this blush called 'antique' and I had to try it! To me it looked like it was going to be a mauve colour, but its actually more of a light brown with shimmer, but I'm still excited to give it a try!


This is the main thing that I was dying to get my hands on, put the photo really doesn't do it justice.. But it still looks super super pretty! Those pinks are amazing! The one on the far right is actually darker than it looks in the picture, and the colours are totally suitable for the winter, so hopefully I'll be looking like Snow White with super pale skin and lovely rosy cheeks.... Ha!

OMG. Like seriously, how cute is this lip balm! I had to take it out and try it as soon as it came, and I love it already and I know its never going to be out of my bag, especially now the days are getting a bit colder! The one I picked is Pomegranate/Raspberry, but there is loads of others too, I think the lemon one is my next try!

All of the items featured above and the prices etc are on the Cloud10Beauty website, which I've linked above.
Happy shopping!!
Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment