Friday 31 January 2014

Wet N' Wild Sweet As Candy Trio

I have tried to restrain myself from writing this post too early, but I can't help it. I have fallen head over heel's for these eye shadow's so I may aswell just be upfront about it and admit the truth! I have been lusting after the Naked 3 Palette as soon as I heard about it, there's something about the pink hues in it that are calling out to me! It is possible that it will eventually be mine, but when I spotted this trio I thought it would be a good alternative for the moment. OK I KNOW all the shades aren't pink, but I figured that it will give me a fair idea if the colours in the Urban Decay offering will actually suit me.




So as you can see from the picture (and from the description on the actual eyeshadows, there's a highlight for the browbone, a brown crease shade, and then a pink for all over the eyelid!
I have to admit that the name of the actual trio kind of encouraged me to buy it aswell, I'm a sucker for sweeties! 
Everyone and their next door neighbour raved about the quality of Wet N' Wild eyeshadows, and I understand why. They are some of the best quality eyeshadows I've ever used. Soft, creamy, easy to use with little or no fallout, and lots of pigmentation. I mean look at the picture below with just one swipe of my finger!


I'm not usually one for effort with my eyeshadow, its usually just one colour over the lid and that's it. But this year I am going to attempt to get a bit better at my eye makeup and doing more blending etc. 
I have tried to take a picture of how this looks on my eyes, but the only thing I can see is the big line across my nose from my glasses! :(
But really I do quite like how it looks on my eyes, and although you can't see the highlight in the picture, it does look really nice. I'm so impressed with the quality of Wet N Wild make up so far. Everything seems to be such good quality for such incredible prices! 

Have you tried anything from Wet N Wild yet?
What are your thoughts?
Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

6 comments:

  1. Looks pretty from what I can see, I wish WetnWild was sold in the UK, the pink looks like a combination of Dust and Buzz from the Naked 3 palette xx

    www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its literally just arrived in Ireland a couple of weeks ago so the UK could be the next stop hopefully! :) I think I may end up giving in and buying the Naked 3 anyway, its too pretty not too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to buy this recently but wasn't sure as I have so many neutrals, it's very pretty though, I think I'll have to cave in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colourwise, the pink and brown reminds me of one of my first eyeshadow duos - which should've come with a highlighter shade as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah B I own a ridiculous amount of neutrals aswell, I bought the Comfort Zone palette the same time as this one, but because this had a pink in it I kind of justified it... lol x

    Scribblewithliner you can't beat a bit of nostalgia! :) Such pretty colours tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so pretty - I'm a sucker for any pinky tones! x

    ReplyDelete