Sunday 1 September 2013

My first post!!

So after weeks and weeks of contemplating, I eventually decided to sit down and give this blogging thing a go! It'll either go fantastically well, or horrifically horrifically wrong! But to start off I thought I'd give a bit of an introduction to myself and the reasons I've decided to start this blog!


So I'm a 25 year old Irish cailin that has developed a very very strong obsession with all things beauty related in the last couple of years, which I am putting down to my discovery of a number of beauty blogs such as http://www.makeupovermind.com/http://www.vivaadonis.com/, and http://www.lovelygirliebits.com/ (these are also all Irish bloggers so its nice to read their opinions on various beauty bits and pieces!)
My main downfall is make-up. Plain and Simple. I could spend hours at a time wandering the aisles of Boots if I could, (if I did this I think my boyfriend would most definitely have done a runner a long time ago.) Thats not to say that I dont have an interest in skincare or bodycare either. Oh no. I'm one of those girls that spends the weeks before Christmas waiting to see what 'gift of the week' is on offer in Boots, and eagerly anticipating the release of the Soap And Glory offering!
So the main reason I set up this blog was to share my love of all things beauty with you all and my favourite products etc, and hopefully if I do it right, you'll also share yours with me!
I'm also just after reaching my goal weight with Weight Watchers Ireland, so I'll be keeping you guys filled in on that also!
So thats it for my first post, which I just said I'd do to introduce myself to you all!
Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment