Monday 11 November 2013

Make Up Monday!

I mentioned in a previous blog post that I was looking to do more 'series' type post's, so over the weeks I've come up with a few.
For Mondays post I've decided that it'll be dedicated to the product that I had been loving for the previous week. Its not going to be an in depth review or anything like that, but just a quick shout out to a much loved product!
So on to the product itself.... And for this week my favourite product used was definitely my Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie.
The Revlon Lip Butter's are raved about by every beauty blogger from here to the other side of the world. They're just one of those things that everybody loves! A lip product with the moisturisation and hydration of a lip balm, but with all the pigment of a lipstick!
For the season that's in it, I'm trying to get into darker more berry toned colours, which is why I've been wearing this particular shade for the week! It can be worn lightly for a quick wash of colour, or it can be built up to a more intense colour, which ever you prefer!
The Revlon Lip Butters are 11.20 HERE and are on 3 for 2 at the moment, go on treat yourself! ;)
Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment