Sunday 17 November 2013

The Sweater Tag!

Sometimes its nice to do a different type of post, rather than the regular haul or review etc, so I decided for today's post I'd do another tag one!
This one is called 'the sweater tag' and it originated on YouTube, so if I find the original video of the girl that started it, I shall pop it in at the bottom of the post.
Its basically all about the autumn/winter months, hence the name, so lets not waste any more time chinwagging lets get to it! :)

1. Favourite candle scent? 
Any Yankee Candle scent! Seriously, they taste good enough to eat! At this time of year, any of the warmer spicier scents, like Cinnamon Stick, or Fireside Treats is another yummy one! 

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea all the way! I would drink maybe 2/3 cups a day, but I'm trying to make at least one of those a herbal tea..... But it just doesn't taste the same!


3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Hmmmm..... I don't have any particular memories as such, bar those of Halloween when I was a child, and myself and my brother and all our cousins used to dress up in a bin liner, and a cheap mask and head trick or treating, and we would then head to my grandparents house where my grandfather would have a basin set up for 'ducking' and an apple tied to the ceiling, they were fun times! :) 


4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Dark Lips all the way! I'm not very good at applying lipstick though, but I make a better job of it than I do with eyeliner, that's for sure! 


5. Best fragrance for fall?
I'm the kind of person that doesn't care what time of year it is when it comes to perfume, if I like a perfume I'll wear it and that's that, no matter if its January or June! Currently I'm wearing a fragrance from L'Occitane called Magnolia and Mure, and its a very deep berry scent, so I suppose it is appropriate for this time of year!

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food? 
Well we don't do Thanksgiving here in Ireland, but for Christmas I would say it has to be the turkey!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Wet, wet and more wet. I live in Ireland so its constantly raining! :( However we do get the odd nice day where its sunny, but really cold so its a nice crisp day where you can see your breath, I love those kind of days! 


8. Most worn sweater? 
Don't really have one in particular, I usually layer up when it gets to this kind of year! 

9. Must-have nail polish this fall? 
I don't know why, but I'm on the hunt for a nice rose gold polish, so if anyone knows any good ones then feel free to let me know! :)


10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Football games, leaf piles in Ireland tend to me mucky and all stuck together!! 


11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny Jeans, I despise people wearing leggings as proper pants! Fine if you wear a long top with them, but do we really need to see your camel toe?? 


12. Combat boots or Uggs? 
Don't own either of these.... But I would say Combat boots.... 


13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 
Never tried pumpkin spice, in fact I've never tried pumpkin! Going to Dublin in a few weeks, so I may just have to head to Starbucks!! :)

14. Favourite fall TV show? 
Fall TV shows?? I don't know any fall TV shows.. My favourite TV show by far is The Big Bang Theory! 


15. What songs really gets you into the fall spirit?
Usually Christmas songs would get me in the fall/Xmas mood.. But this year I'm not particularly bothered about Xmas...

So that's my take on The Sweater Tag!
Thanks for reading guys,
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment