Thursday 21 November 2013

Nails Of The Week!

So I have to apologise first of all, because I have gotten very lacksy daisy with painting my nails. I don't know what it is but some weeks I'm mad to change them up a bit, and then others I'm just happy to let them chip away... Bold me!!
This week however I'm back with a bang, and with a trusty favourite that I've had in my collection for years at that!
Its another from the Rimmel 60 Second Collection in the colour 'Grey Matter'. Seriously, if you haven't tried these polishes, you must! The formula is fantastic!
Anyway, this polish is a light grey colour, which is perfect for this time of year, especially if you want something fairly neutral but don't want your typical nude colours.
In the bottle it does look a light grey, but with this you need two coats to make it opaque, and with two coats it does translate to a slightly darker colour, but I wouldn't mind that! ;)
What nail colours are you lovely ladies rocking this week?

Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment