Monday 18 November 2013

Make Up Monday!

Can you believe it! Another week over, and its another Monday.... :( However it does mean it is time for another Make Up Monday!! :) Woohoo!
If you don't know what in the slightest I'm talking about, I've decided to do a little series talking about my favourite item of the previous week. This week I'm including two, but they've been used together as a couple so to speak, and let me tell ye, I'm loving the combination!

The product's I'm speaking of are..... My Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, and my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation!

I got these pictures from www.boots.ie, they are blurry but I couldn't possibly show you my own personal ones because they are so beaten up and dirty!

But these work amazingly well together its amazing! 
I've been using the Healthy Mix since the Summer time, but put it away because for some reason it always looked slightly streaky on my nose. I don't know why exactly this is, I do have rather large noticeable pores on my nose so it could be to do with that. But last week I decided I'd get it back out again, and rather than use a brush I dampened my miracle complexion sponge a bit and gave it a go! 

I was instantly surprised with the finished look of my make up, it just looks so flawless, like I don't have any make up on at all! 
The sponge is great because it has a wider side, and then a pointed side which is great for getting in around the nose, and I also use it for blending in my concealer for blemishes and under eyes! 

The Healthy Mix foundation is available in Boots for 14.99 and the Miracle Complexion Sponge is only 5.89 also in Boots.

What have you been loving this week? 
Thanks for reading, 
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment