Friday 8 November 2013

Nails of the Week

Over the last week while I've been on holidays from work I've been trying to come up with some new ideas for the blog. I've had it in my mind to do some sort of a series for a while, but I couldn't figure out exactly what. Until now!
A majority of my post's seem to be quite long and somewhat descriptive, so I wanted something short and snappy that wouldn't bore everybody!
So that's where the 'Nails Of the Week' posts come in!
 A weekly account of what nail polish is on my fingernails for the week and what I think!
So this week I'm wearing....

Green With Envy by Rimmel! Its one of the infamous 60 seconds quick drying range, and I think its one of the best nail polish formula's I've tried! The short, wide brush, makes it super easy to apply, and it really does dry in an instant!
This particular colour is a lovely metallic green colour, which was more or less opaque in just one coat. I however did two coats just to be sure! The formula of these is great, and usually on there own they last a few days anyway, but I put this on Monday with an OPI topcoat and its lasted me till now with one or two tiny chips!
This particular formula from Rimmel is priced at 5.49, so its fairly reasonable for such a good product!

What's on your nails this weeks?
Thanks for reading,
Alisha
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment