Monday 25 November 2013

Make Up Monday!

I know I say it every Monday but seriously, where are the weeks going? Tomorrow 4 weeks is Christmas Eve!! Madness!
So the product I've been loving this week is a new addition to my collection, and I just can't believe I haven't tried it before!
It is the infamous 'Porefessional' from Benefit, and its every bit as good as it has been made out to be!

Now I don't actually have this size YET, but I am definitely going to pick it up in the coming weeks!
Benefit claim that this primer 'quickly minimises the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother than smooth skin'!
I had people raving about it for ages, and really had no interest in trying it, but then I was cleaning out my make up a few weeks back, and I came across a little sample size that I had gotten in a magazine! Woohoo! I've been using it for the last week, and the first thing I've noticed is for such a small sample its lasting ages! I definitely have another weeks use out of it!
Its a really light silky tinted primer, but it goes on to the skin transculent. The first place I used it was my nose, because I have serious Rudolph issues with redness, and also the pores on my nose are huge, like its ridiculous!
Now it took away the redness for sure, and although I could still see them, they definitely weren't as noticeable as they were before!
I actually noticed that this made my make up look a lot more flawless than it had with previous primers, but I don't think it helped it stay on any longer, but I really wouldn't worry about that unless I was going out or something!
I've been in two minds over whether to purchase the full size or not, but I do think more than likely it will happen, as I've never been as taken with a product after one go as I have been with this!

The POREfessional costs 34.00 for 22ml, but its currently on offer on Debenham's website for 30.60, so if you want a bit of a saving then pop on over!

Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment